Patrick Bennett wrote:
> Christoph wrote:
> >No, the call is on the  ``class Level'' -  for example I get
> >
> No it's not.  I was calling testObj.xxxxx -  that's definitely an
> "instance" level call.  :\
> Arrgggh....

You are missing the point. When you call testObj.xxxx, yes you are
calling a instance method. However, you are _not_ making an instance
level call. What is meant by "instance level" is the context the call is
made from. And the context is a class singleton method, not an instance
method.

HTH

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )