> > If I had to guess, I'd say they simply needed a placeholder title
for
> > the book they're translating.
>
>   ??? ???? ?

I think I understand the global state of the system. ;)

Dave, Andy, and Matz have all asserted that Matz's book is being
translated by AWL.

Matz asserts that his book is not a specification of the Ruby language.

The AWL web site says that the book is called _Ruby Specification_ by
Yukihiro Matsumoto, whom we know as Matz.

The only explanation I see (which I think Dave was saying) is that the
book in question *is* Matz's book, but the title has not been finalized
yet. Alternatively, maybe the title is final and they titled it
inappropriately...

Hal

--
Hal Fulton