Two points:

1. You can use :scr[iptnames] to find out which scripts/plugins have been
sourced.

2. I've become the maintainter of the ruby indent file, unless anyone disagrees
;)  I'm no good at writing indent rules yet.  Any bug reports/solutions much
appreciated.  At the moment there are two that I'm aware of (the follwing are
vim-indented)

def cartesianProduct(denumerable, &productBlock) #finite,finite is broken :-(
d = self.class.new
end

p = proc {
  $_ }
  x = 1

The second case is hardly important as it's unusual code style, but the first
is *very* important.  If an "inline" comment ends in ( or . or , or ...
probably some others, the next line can't be indented correctly.  Again, any
help much appreciated.

Regards,
Gavin