On 2002.08.11, Armin Roehrl <armin / xss.de> wrote:
> Did you find the time to wonder in a big
> bookstore and be amazed by the zillion of Ruby books?

Yeah.  The "256" series books are really popular in Japan,
it seems.  I have yet to see them in the US.

> Ha! I should take holidays, too. This year in
> Germany the summer is very poor. Too cold and rainy.

Yeah.  Japan was surprisingly hot: days were perpetually
33C and humid, evenings only got down to about 25C.

Japan is nice this time of year if you love to sweat.
Otherwise, visit in the winter time.

-- Dossy