its a fight! :)

okay, guys the UNICODE thread has really gone on and on. i unfortunately
don't know didley about any of these encodings and from the sounds of it
i don't want to. ;)

but instead to ending it this way, can anyone sum up the overall
conclusions of this lengthy discussion? that's what i'd like to hear.
i.e. does any encoding scheme out there do the job, the whole job, and
nothing but the job? or are they all flawed and somebody someday needs
to sit down and figure the problem out and fix it for good?

~transami

--
~transami