On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 02:07:54PM +0900, Lloyd Zusman wrote:
> Does anyone know where I might find an up-to-date copy of "coroutines.rb"?

not sure how up-to-date this is, but i've got a copy at
http://liber.sf.net/coroutines.rb

> Also, I'm looking for other advanced multiprocessing and threading
> modules for Ruby, besides the ones that exist on RACC and within the
> standard ruby library.  Are there any other sources on the net for these
> kinds of advanced Ruby modules?

the only module for concurrency control i've found is the
sync package from RubyTreasures:
http://rm-f.net/~cout/ruby/treasures/

i've been intending to port doug lea's concurrency package
for java to ruby, but i probably won't get to start on it
until september.

--
Brandt