Hi,

Yes, in my application, initially it is a Ruby script that calls my C
extension, as a user will run it as

    ruby my_script.rb

and in "my_script.rb" the user has to put "require
'my_extension'".  However, the configuration file is written in Ruby,
which is invoked by my_extension.  It is this part which is not working.

Is there another solution to this ruby->C->ruby file sequence problem?

Regards,

Bill