On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:
> At Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:16:42 +0900,
> Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> > Speaking of which, when did Process::Status appear ? it broke one of my
> > programs.
> 1.7.0 20010215.  What's problem?

Nothing. I had written all of my code for 1.6, really, and that's all. I
want to keep compatibility with both 1.6 and 1.7, but often I forget to
test with both. I realize that not only are they slowly diverging, but
things that were changed a long time ago can take a lot of time to me to
notice (back then, 1.6 and the Pickaxe were still rather new). That's my
own fault for not reading the ChangeLog attentively, I guess.