I don't mind tab being represented by two spaces, I prefer 3, but sw
actually MAKES an indentation of 2 spaces vs a real tab. That, I do NOT
like.  I think keeping tabs instead of spaces allows anyone to set their
tab/space preference. Spaces are much more imposing.

db

--
"Then we typed the G, and the  system crashed"...