OK, this thread intrigued me to go look up ZigZag (which I had never
heard of).  I have begun this...and I must say it looks
rather...um...mind bending.  At the same time, it looks very, very
interesting.  I would welcome interaction about this topic and
developing libraries in Ruby that enable experimentation with its
concepts.

-rich