On Sat 03 Aug 2002 at 19:17:27 +0900, Vincent Fiack wrote:

> Oh well.
> Here is a script to build the CVS version for the Zaurus. You will need
> to have
> the cross compiler installed and a x86 version of ruby to run it.
>
> http://equinoxe.dnsalias.org/PERSO/zruby.rb

Very cool!

That's a lot more organised than the version I've put together, which
is basically just culled from the Debian ARM packages with the
extraneous stuff like documentation stripped out.

I'll copy a version compiled with your script over to the Zaurus
tomorrow.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | It destroys one's nerves to be amiable
ian / caliban.org             | every day to the same human being.   --