DDT Studio  is  highly qualified and professional web design and
  software development group with strong experience and skills in
  creating web projects.

  Our   possibilities   include  creating  projects  in  C/C++,  JAVA,
  Javascript,  VBS,  PHP,  ASP,  Oracle,  mySQL, Flash, DHTML and many
  others. We are ready to design a really professionally looking and
  dynamic web site for your business.

  We  are currently looking for contracts via Internet. Please see our
  demo  site  at  http://www.ddt.cv.ua  for  details.  Our  prices are
  generally competitive and highly attractive for permanent customers.

    	mailto:Kindzadza / aport.ruv<7^*T^Xlq2VYizq