Subject is not exactly right but I was too lazy to invent something that
makes more sense. :)

I am not programmer at all (yet) and not familiar with Ruby (yet), but there
is this one idea that I have been toying with for some while in my mind.

Has anybody ever thought of writing and editor that contains Ruby
interpreter? Some sort of Emacs of the Ruby land?

I have been thinking this ever since I tried to use Xemacs and looked into
one of those lisp files. Some people say that Emacs is greatest program ever
written and perhaps the only program you have to start all day. Well, could
be but I saw nothing but a big pile of messy lisp code.

What do you think?