Hi, especially persons reading comp.lang.ruby,

> From: Conrad Schneiker <schneik / austin.ibm.com>
> Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:10:02 +0900

> Is there any reasonably easy way on the Ruby ML end to forward the
> missing posts to comp.lang.ruby?

That is my fault, sorry.

The lastest message posted to comp.lang.ruby from ruby-talk ML is
"[ruby-talk:4520] Re: a question about extension modules" at Mon, 21
Aug 2000 13:49:55 +0900, isn't it? About 50 message was not posted.

After the message was posted, the configuration of my local NetNews
server might be changed and messages from ruby-talk was rejected. I am
sorry not to detect this error.

Now I have fixed the gateway program, if you can read this message
from NetNews, and I am going to post the rejected messages lately.

Thank you,
--
Norio Suzuki
E-mail: nosuzuki / e-mail.ne.jp