    mikkelfj> Finally, Ruby cannot too soon get better closure
    mikkelfj> integration as first class values and partial evaluation
    mikkelfj> support. This is an absolute killer feature of
    mikkelfj> OCaml. Most of what Ruby does great is thanks to its use
    mikkelfj> of closures and most of what Ocaml does better is thanks
    mikkelfj> to its improved use of closures.

I'm curious.  Could you give an example of this?