Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org> writes:

> I'm aware of that.  What I was trying to say is that I wish the output
> formats available via the XSLFO transform in contrib/ were directly
> accessible from the RDoc command line interface (eg. "rdoc --fmt pdf"
> instead of "rdoc --fmt xml foo.xml && xsltproc ..").

To do that I'd have to know all about your XML/XSLT/LaTeX (or whatever)
environment, which I'd rather not build in.

However, perhaps the good Dr Black might be persuaded to produce an
installation tool for his xslfo stuff that _did_ work all this out
and which then generated a shell script/batch file so you could type

   rdoc2pdf <dir>

Cheers

Dave