Dave said:
> Agreed, but I think the question is still valid. What he's asking for
> are examples of large projects. As well as the actual code (which will

Yup, I understood that, and all information on this area is very important!

My point was more to underline that while the asked guideline for large
project was defined well, the interpretation for that may vary per person or
per viewpoint. So I was making additional remark or footnote, instead of
answering the question. I hope my remark didn't shadow the importance of the
original question, and instead will reraise the fading discussion.

Maybe someone could stir the Japanese cattle of discussion. I guess those 20
000+ messages would have quite a few real world experiences on the
background.

Anyway, it's all these "real-world" things you mentioned, which make
languages to survive or die. It's not about the academic beauty, or imagined
superiority.

Otherwise we all would be coding in Malbolge, right ?)

	- Aleksi