hi ben,

no worries on the newbie status.

from my understanding running GTK on macs is some what of a hack, but i
have no real experience with this. i do know that GTK on windows is not
super stable. gimp on windows has crashed on me a number of times. (but
that's okay b/c i use linux ;-) so it dosn't bode well for
cross-platform applications. any one have a different opinion? besides
that, it dosen't offer native integration.

as for wxWindows, we are questing for a binding. has anyone started such
a thing? is anyone willing to take it on?

~transami