On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 22:35, Clifford Heath wrote:
> Have you ever used Qt? I think it does a good job of the whole styles
> thing - you can switch between 5+styles on the fly.

really? that's interesting and sounds impressive. but what kind of
styles are we talking about?

to be clear i'm talking about native integration. so if i'm running
under qt, the app looks and behaves as if it were a qt app, but if i'm
running under windows, the same app looks and behaves as if it were a
windows app. essentially "platform mimicry" vs. "platform parley". the
later is what wxWindows does. but i've never seen a GUI system do the
former.

--
~transami