* Dave Thomas (Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com) wrote:
> Pat Eyler <pate / eylerfamily.org> writes:
>
> > Just a quick reminder that we'll be meeting tomorrow night at 7:00 PM at
> > the SU library ... see ya'll there!
>
> Talking about Seattle: anyone fancy getting together this coming
> Saturday evening in Bellvue? I'm talking at the Pacific Northwest Software
> Symposium (including a talk on Ruby for Java programmers).
>
> I'm not up for a late night (I've got to get to SeaTac for a 6am flight
> Sunday morning) but it would be nice to meet up for dinner somewhere. I
> _think_ I'm at the Hilton Bellvue.

Out of curiousity, what's up with all the Ruby activity in the northwest
all the sudden?

I'm asking because I just moved to the east coast from Oregon, and I'm
wondering what I'm missing. :)

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #gah (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562