"Jeff Cordova" <jeffc / codecity.com> wrote in message
news:fe3e5423.0207281729.761e9c5d / posting.google.com...
> [1] Is there an inexpensive place to host my Ruby backed website?
> [2] Or, do I need a dedicated server for this?
> [3] If there is sufficient interest, I will consider buying a couple
> of Linux machines and providing at hosting portal for Ruby.
>
> Please advise if there is a more appropriate place to post this.
>
> Thankyou,
>
> Jeff

Did a quick search on Google and came up with this:

http://www.ocssolutions.com/?pagecontent=4gigs-landing.php#

Free hosting for Ruby.  It requires a banner on every page, but it would be
worth it for practicing making web pages with Ruby IMO.

I haven't tried it.  So if someone tries it could they report back how well
it works?

John.