Hi Dave,

  In mail "[ruby-talk:04501] What's the biggest Ruby development?"
    Dave Thomas <Dave / thomases.com> wrote:

> So, my question: what is the largest development done using Ruby as
> the programming language?

Maybe it is my mailer "Mailest". I'm developping it about 2 years
but is still alpha release :-(
Mailest is constructed from 12000 lines (220KB) of ruby scripts
and 5000 lines (120KB) of ruby extentions. I'll add 5000 lines in
next 2 months.

In my opinion, ruby is also suitable for an application which needs
(at least) more than 50000 lines. I'll prove it in the near future.

Minero Aoki