Hi --

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Pat Eyler wrote:

> Well, it happened.  7 1/2 of us showed up (my daughter stopped in for a
> bit), we had some fun talking about ruby, and even got some coding done on
> our project.  There were a lot of ways it could have been better ... I'll
> try to put a page up on the wiki to discuss making RCRs better.  I've got
> a *very* short report (with some pictures) up on my web site
> (<http://pate.eylerfamily.org/>) for those of you who are interested.

Heavens -- it looks like you've walked into Myst.  That must be that
thing "nature" I keep hearing about.

Anyway, very cool.  We've got one coming up in Texas**, so I'll keep
an eye out for that Wiki page in the interim :-)

David

** Austin, Texas, weekend of August 17-18 -- if anyone wants to join
us, let me know.

--
David Alan Black
home: dblack / candle.superlink.net