curt,

that's okay do what you need too. savannah, by the way said i wasn't
detailed enough about my project description. my 10 lines weren't good
enough. :-)

any one want to help with that real quick? this is what i had:

  GUtopIa is a Ruby GUI API. It is intended to meet all requirements of
such a toolkit: cross-platform, native platform integration, ease of
coding with good SOC (seperation of concerns) and POLS (Principle of
Least Suprise), flexibity and speed. The GUtopIa project is an offspring
of the original RougeProject, a part of FreeRIDE. The project intends to
provide the ultimate GUI API for free use to the Ruby community, and
intends to do so in short order.

i realize i should add something about internationalization. perhaps
also i should go into more details about the implementation?

by the way i think i'm going to change the name to GrUtopIa. just
realized that the r would tie it into ruby better and besides i keep
saying it that way anyway. :*) how does that jive with you all?
massimiliano suggested the name Chaemelon. any input is welcome of
course, and well see.

~tom

--
~transami