On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 11:14:22PM +0900, Albert Wagner wrote:
> [...]
> Yeah, I know.  The lack of good bindings for tix drove me to build a table
> editor with TkText in Ruby.  TkText is a constant source of amazement to me.
> I note that GTK+2 ripped off TkText concepts to build their new text editor
> widget.

I think re-designing the bindings for Tk, including Tix, for ruby, would be
a worthwile project. If that doesn't happen until I have some more time (in,
like, a month), guess I'll look at that myself, and see if I can give back
something to the community I've leeched so far for this great language and
its tools & utilities :)

-Martin