I'd like to ask that you provide a class that uses /dev/random, too!
FreeBSD's /dev/random in 5.0 uses Yarrow, so it can be used as just
about the highest-quality RNG you could think of :)

Also, how about one that uses the arc4random.c-type generator?  That
is quite fast, and is pretty darn good if you add some real entropy
every once in a while ;)

I'd like it if there was a RandBest (or something) class that would
use whatever the highest quality RNG you have on your system is.

Count me as supportive of a good RNG for the base Ruby (or even just
RAA, too :) The most important features for me are that it's of higher
quality than rand() or random() and can read an arbitrary number of
bytes into a buffer.  Being of cryptographically strong quality is a
major plus!