On 7/24/02 8:54 AM, "Massimiliano Mirra" <list / NOSPAMchromatic-harp.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 10:13:37AM +0900, Albert Wagner wrote:
>> Still looks like plain old Model-View-Controller to me.  You've split the
>> controller into client and server parts.  What is the purpose of separation
>> into different processes?  I don't mean to sound critical.  I really don't
>> understand what you are trying to achieve.
>
> I think he's trying to make the generation of the View and Controller
> parts mostly automatic.

But Massimiliano, isn't the view part mostly automated anyway? I don't know
about other platforms but I thought they all had things like PowerPlant and
Interface Builder.

--
As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and
I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist.