R> module Math::Random

R> class RandomNumberGenerator

 Why not RNG (or Rng), you make always reference to RNG in the
documentation.

R>   alias_mehod :randint, :rand_integer
R>   alias_mehod :randfloat, :rand_float

 an alias for lrand, perhaps ?

R>   _dump(aDepth)
R>   RandomNumberGenerator._load(aString)

 why this initial underscore `_', why not load(), dump()

R> class MersenneTwister19937 < RandomNumberGenerator

 Mersenne Twister is known as MT19937 (mt19937-1.c, mt19937-2.c, and
also ... cokus.c :-))

 Apparently you like very long name :-)

R> class RandomGauss

 Difficult to say for this class, because it exist many distribution
 (i.e. not only the gaussian distribution) (cauchy, rayleigh, pareto, etc)
 and perhaps we will end with 50 classes

Guy Decoux