i agree. you can't get rid of the commas. that would really confuse
things.

	method1 arg1 arg2, arg3 method2 argA, argB argC

whats the method precedence? or is it list? i'd get lost quick. ever
tried programming in rebol. yuk!

on the other hand, i never quite got why blocks ended up on the outside
of the arguments. is it just for nice syntax? seems to me by putting
them on the outside we've limited ourselves to one block (though you can
get around this):

	iterator_method (arg) {...block...}  ?

		vs.

	iterator_method (arg, {...block...}, {...another block...})

of course hashes and blocks using the same deliminator is probably
partly to do with it too.

~transami

--
~transami