Hi,

At Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:54:25 -0500,
in [ruby-talk:04514] Seeking news/status about Ruby/Gtk and Glade/Ruby,
Conrad Schneiker <schneik / austin.ibm.com> wrote:

> According to the RAA, there seems to have been no new (released)
> developments of Ruby/Gtk and Glade/Ruby code or documentation in the
> last few months.
>
> Does anyone have any current news/status about these projects?

Almost code of current Ruby/GTK is written by hand.  I feel it
monotonous and troublesome to write the wrapper routines by
hand. So, I am negative to handwriting.

I am rewriting Ruby/GTK with refering to PyGTK and making
Ruby/GTK to auto-generate almost all wrapper code (though some
parts may still need to be written by hand).

--
Hiroshi IGARASHI