Hi, Dave,

Japanese is inline.  Be careful (How?)

The biggest Ruby development...  From the LOC point of view,
SGmail?  But LOC is not significant to your question (and XPer.)

Hmm...  Large project undertaken with Ruby...

I use Ruby heavily in projects in our company, but it is used
only as a scripting language; prototyping, full-automated
software testing, maintenance and so on.

だれか「俺をこれを!」と自信をもって答えられる人はありませんか? ^^;

To tel the truth, I could not recommend Ruby as a programming
language (as main development language).  In era of 1.2.*,
stability of Ruby itself and standard library is not enough
for me.  In era of 1.4.*, I changed my mind and began to
adopt Ruby as a scripting language as I stated above.

They say that Smalltalk and XP-like elaborate unit testing
gives us peace unless static type checking.  I am going to
try with Ruby. (In era of 1.6?)

// NaHi