Dave Thomas wrote:

> I've been gently pushing Ruby to the eXtreme programming folks, with
> some success. Now someone has asked me if any large projects have been
> undertaken with Ruby.

Out of curiosity, what is their threshold of large?

> So, my question: what is the largest development done using Ruby as
> the programming language?

Does anyone know the answer to this question for Perl and Python?

Whatever the answer is for Ruby, it would be interesting to compare it
to the amount of Ruby code in the standard distribution and the amount
of support code (versus code in examples) used for producing your book.

--
Conrad Schneiker