Sorry for being late to reply.

In message "[ruby-talk:04465] More RubyUnit questions."
    on 00/08/15, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs / dmu.ac.uk> writes:

> I am beginning to get a feel for this, but I still have a few more
> questions.  Looking in the sample directory I still cannot understand
> how the TestFailure, TestResult and TestSuite classes are to be used.
> Can anyone explain when and how one should use these?

You can use TestSuite class to collect some test suites.
For example,

  class TestA < RUNIT::TestCase

  class TestB < RUNIT::TestCase

  suite = RUNIT::TestSuite.new
  suite.add_test(TestA.suite)
  suite.add_test(TestB.suite)

  RUNIT::CUI::TestRunner.run(suite)

Usually, you do not need to use TestFailure and TestResult
class directly. But, if you want to edit test results as
you like, these classes help you.
For example,

  result = RUNIT::TestResult.new
  suite.run(result)
  puts "Failures : #{result.failure_size}"
  result.failures.each do |aTestFailure|
    puts aTestFailure
  end

Hope this helps.