On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 15:41, Avi Bryant wrote:

> What would be interesting to me would be an Amrita like system that
> introduced Iowa's bidirectionality by storing blocks inside the data
> tree.  Particularly if combined with call/cc based session management.

not sure if i follow you here exactly, but i've been trying to do
something similiar with object <-> gui communication. in fact after
reading you plug for amrita i was surprised by the coorelations, the
distinction being only that Amrita goes one direction, where i was
trying to go back again.

i have yet to succeed in this endeavor. i have come to realize that
there is much more to the whole thing then i initially thought, but i
will keep tinkering away at it. perhaps eventually i have something
useable. (in the mean time, i've switched to rebol for gui front ends.
oh well.)

~transami

  _(")_  dobee dobee do...
   \v/