The idea of Unit Testing is that you should write the tests first.  Well,
once I had the usage of RubyUnit sorted out I put in some tests for my
existing code, and found (and fixed) some bugs that had escaped me.

So, Thank You to those who have helped me with this.

I have written a small page about the thinking behind RubyUnit which
you need to know so you can use it, and also the fundamentals of using it.
I expect I will add more later, as time permits.  It is at:

http://www.eng.dmu.ac.uk/~hgs/ruby/ruby-unit.html

I hope it is useful to someone.  Constructive criticism is welcomed.

	Thank you,
	Hugh
	hgs / dmu.ac.uk