On Friday 19 July 2002 11:18 am, Maggie Xiao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need some  Ruby/tk documentation, and I find a website,
> http://www2.pos.to/~tosh/ruby/rdtool/rubytk.html
> but unfortunately, it is a Japanese website.Anyone can tell me where I can
> find a documentation like this one? I'd like to know the detailed
> introduction of every class ,such as super class,class method,instance
> method.etc.   Thanks for any information .
>
> Maggie

I don't think so.  If you find it, then please post the URL.  The Ruby
bindings to Tk are almost identical to the Perl bindings.  Knowing this, you
should buy the Perl/Tk Pocket Reference ($10) and learn to translate the Perl
commands, options, etc. into Ruby.  It isn't too hard and is recommended in
Chapter 15 of the Programming Ruby book.