From: David Alan Black [mailto:dblack / candle.superlink.net]
Sent: 19 July 2002 11:48
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Subject: Ruby and coding contests (was Re: Selling ruby to my boss)

Hello --

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> Isaac wrote:
>
> > I've seen some pretty messy looking code in this list. Especially the
> > one liners that do some crazy task. But all the code I've written is
> > pretty simple. I guess it depends on those who originally code
something.

> Is there a Convoluted Ruby Contest like there is for Perl?

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its
subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or
other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for
viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract
may be construed by this e-mail.