On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 20:26, Taku Nakajima wrote:
> Amrita is a a html/xhtml template library for Ruby.
> It makes html documents from a template and a model data.

very nice work. i thiink this is the best looking html/xhtml template
system i've seen so far. few questions:

1. can dummy data be used in the template itself for designer purposes?

2. how does it far with xml itself? (if no, would you add that support?)

3. and finally, how fast is it?

i had stared my own xml/html/xhtml template system myself based on
zope's tals, call xmlTails, though i got it to work it used eval a lot,
which i didn't like and it was exceedly slow. with Amrita i think i can
happily dump that into my trash can. yes?

--
~transami

  _(")_  dobee dobee do...
   \v/