On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 02:27:22PM +0900, John wrote:
> I have never heard of libreadline before. I did a quick search and was
> inundated with hits.  Where is the place to get libreadline for Ruby?  I saw
> something related to debian, but I have Windoze.

Ah!  I see.  Yes, in Debian it's just a matter of getting the libreadline-ruby
package.  For Windows, you'll have to find the libreadline DLL first (which I
guess you'll find precompiled) and then get the ruby bindings (which I guess
you'll have to compile).  Can't help you further as I'm not a Windows guy.

> I will also take a look at your cliff module.

cliff depends on libreadline.  If after getting libreadline you run into
troubles with cliff, feel free to contact me offlist, I'm all for making it
platform independent if it is not already.

Massimiliano