On 2002.07.18, Dave Thomas <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote:

> However, the problem is getting fairly severe, so perhaps it's time to

Well, there's the two errata pages:

    http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/errata/errata.html
    http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/errata/errata1.html

There IS the up-and-coming RubyDoc project:

    http://www.rubydoc.org/book/

And the wiki ... where I think this page might be appropriate:

    http://www.rubygarden.com/ruby?ProgrammingRubyErrata

Every so often, stuff from here can get moved to the pragprog
errata pages area (when the changes are sent off to AW for
a reprint) ... but at least this way people can track changes
before they make it to the print version and contribute in
some way other than emailing poor Dave directly.

Dave (and Andy), thanks for such a great book and all the hard
work that went into it.  Of course, many thanks go to Matz for
creating the language itself ... ;-)

-- Dossy