On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 08:10:22PM +0900, Dossy wrote:
> On 2002.07.15, Patrick May <patrick-may / monmouth.com> wrote:
> > Would something like this work:
> >
> > print "Content-type: text/html\r\n"
> > print "\r\n"
> > print "<pre>"
> >
> > .... run tests, do output here ...
> >
> > print "</pre>"
>
> This is what the initial version of mine did.  Of course, <pre> isn't
> enough -- you really want <xmp> because the expected and actual strings
> are guarded with "< ... >" and therefore those < and > need to be
> HTML escaped as &lt; and &gt; ... unless you use <xmp> ...

What about using...

print "Content-type: text/plain\r\n"
print "\r\n"

Would that work?

--

Rob   |   I prefer plaintext email...

"Erm, I don't want to expose too much of my code, as I'm writing it
fairly plainly at present and I'm sure to be told how all of my
routines can be compressed down into one line with no alphanumeric
characters in them."      [ Ross Clement in comp.lang.perl.misc ]