OK, I just found the wiki page where you can make suggestions for the FAQ, I
will do this on that page.

As an aside, could we make the FAQ itself a wiki?  That way people could
update it themselves.  I have yet to see anarchy with a wiki - they have all
been well behaved.

I would even volunteer moving the current FAQ over to the wiki if people
liked the idea.

John.

news:9w_X8.10957$Kx3.6313 / newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...