Would it make sense to add this to the Ruby FAQ?

On a related note, I have been reading the Programming Ruby book and there
is a pretty good section on gotchas that might also be good for the FAQ.
Not sure how the authors feel about having the information in both places?
Maybe have a link to the PR section from the FAQ?

John.

news:1026541001.000220.29303.nullmailer / picachu.netlab.jp...