"Berger, Daniel" <djberge / qwest.com> wrote in message news:<7DC1217518FCD311A08A0050DA78574003C6B536 / iamspems04.interprise.com>...

> Right now?  None that I'm aware of.  This is why I'd like to see ActiveState
> Ruby - it promotes the language by getting PHB's to use it.
>
> /me thinks of writing up a proposal to ActiveState.  What's Vancouver like,
> anyway. :)

Vancouver's great - could stand to be a tad more cosmopolitan if
you're used to, say, New York or Chicago, but it's hard to beat the
combination of city, sea, and mountains.  And the ActiveState offices
are lovely.

Last time I talked to them, they seemed skeptical about the commercial
viability of supporting Ruby, but things have picked up speed since
then and perhaps they're reevaluating by now...