so i just compiled and installed FOX and and then FXRuby. both compile
and installs went fine. (except the optional mesa option didn't work) i
used the lastest stable version of FOX 1.0.14 and the same for FXRuby
1.0.11. yet, when i require 'fox' i am told:

libFOX-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory - /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.6/i386-linux/fox.so (LoadError)

yet i move to that location and indeed fox.so is there. what's goign
wrong?

thanks for any help,
~transmi

--