VT wrote:

>Again, I am trying to do this on Windows as I have no access to a Unix/Linux
>box.  So here are my questions
>
>1. Is there a precompiled version of mod_ruby for Windows platforms.
>2. Does mod_ruby + ruby allow you to mix html and code (like JSPs).

No

>My understanding is eruby does.

Yes. And erb is the same. you can write things like this in a template
<% end> </table>

I only remember for erb that you can set it up like
      res = ERbLight.new( erbfile.read ).result binding
in your code. And then all variables that are accessible at that line,
will be accessible in the html. (The "binding" is passed)
ERuby I don't know.

>Any documentation / howto in English will be a huge help to ruby beginners
>like me.

http://www.rubydoc.org/books/modruby/book1.htm

looked ok.

Cheers