Hi Everyone,

    I am trying to "sell" my manager on the idea of using Ruby to develop
some of our new products.  One of the things he told me was that, in
looking toward the future, in order to be ISO 900x qualified, we must be
using languages for which there exists commercial support.  He asked if
there was any commercial support for Ruby.  Thus, my question:

     Does anyone know of any firms (not individual consultants) which
offer commercial support for, or a commercialized version of Ruby?

If you could send your replies to me, personally, I'd appreciate it,
as I'm no longer subscribed to the mailing list due to pressures of
work, lack of time, etc.  Thanks alot.

Dennis Newbold
dennisn / pe.net

|     The way to be happy is to be good     |