Again, I am trying to do this on Windows as I have no access to a Unix/Linux
box.  So here are my questions

1. Is there a precompiled version of mod_ruby for Windows platforms.
2. Does mod_ruby + ruby allow you to mix html and code (like JSPs).  My
understanding is eruby does.

Any documentation / howto in English will be a huge help to ruby beginners
like me.

Thanks
Venu

"Tom Sawyer" <transami / transami.net> wrote in message
news:1026259534.24019.303.camel / silver...
> i'm no expert on the merits of each, but i'm using mod_ruby with cgi (no
> eruby) eruby didn't seem very fast --pure ruby is faster. when using
> mod_ruby, if i am not mistaken, fast_cgi is a mute point.
>
> i am having much success with my mod_ruby/cgi project. great fun. (well,
> most of the time)
>
> i imagine for smaller projects though mod_ruby + eruby would do very
> well. eruby certainly make it easy to through together web pages.
>
> ~transami
>

> On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 16:07, VT wrote:
> > Thanks for the info,  I will check into these.
> >
> > Venu
> >
> > "Torsten R?ger" <torsten.rueger / firsthop.com> wrote in message
> > news:3D2A93C8.7000504 / firsthop.com...

> > > I'm quite new myself (also loving it) and haven't used any of this
> > > professionally. But playing around I found

> > > mod_ruby + eruby  took me a long time to set up. But if speed is a
great
> > > concern then that's maybe what you'll have to do. I've heard stability
> > > rumours, but haven't experienced. But then I was just playing (no
load)

> > > erb is sweet, small and sweet. You'll have it running in 10 minutes.
Use