Hi,

this is a resurrection attempt of Michal Rokos class_added RCR
[ruby-talk:38044] in the modified form of a const_added - see for
example Matz response in [ruby-talk:38713]

> I'm not going to implement every possible hook.  So when somebody
> comes with more concrete usage, I will consider this again.  It would
> be const_added, not class_added.

Implementing this RCR would make it easier to accommodate Tom's
inner class style programming. For example, by manipulating by
OuterClass#const_added  of a Class

class OuterClass
    class AnInnerClass
    # deeper ..
    end
    # more inner classes

 end

would ensure that calling  OuterClass::AnInnerClass.new would
automatically generate an instance variable @parent_instance
variable of type OuterClass.

/Christoph

PS.  The RCR comes with a natural twin - #const_removed ...