Has anyone written any English docs on getting started with RubyUnit?
I expaect there will be lots of information in Dave and Andy's book,
but in the meantime I cannot find much to give me the basic concepts
on how to use this.  I had a search with Google for information but
didn't see much.

I found the documentation in doc_en didn't give me a structure on which to
hang the detailed information, and I cannot see how things relate really.
I have not done much with automatic testing before. but I can see the
need for it more and more.  So perhaps I should be getting into this
before the book comes out.

	Thank you,
	Hugh
	hgs / dmu.ac.uk